Monday, December 05, 2016

Knitting Camp 2017

I've been working on Knitting Camp today.

She's coming back. Beth Casey from Lorna's Laces will be joining us in September. For one class there will be two instructors and to do this class we've invited back another special friend, Fiona Ellis. Beth and Fiona together. Hmmmm. Maybe I need to rethink this :) I can't share the details yet but I'm definitely taking this one.
We're still working on pricing. And the brochure. And the class descriptions. What do I know? The dates are September 21-24, 2017 and we will be back at Bayview-Wildwood.

My other job today was finishing a newsletter. Watch your inbox tomorrow morning. If you don't receive our newsletters, you can sign up on the website or here on the blog. Look in the top right corner of this page and enter your email address.

I'm home and tonight's housework is finished. It's time for a cup of tea and a few rows of knitting.

I almost forgot. Wannietta texted me a picture of Lemongrass so far.
The cables look amazing. I don't think we'll have to wait long for the sweater. She's almost finished the body and then the sleeves. Remember, she knits really, really fast.

No comments: