Saturday, January 24, 2015

For every project you finish...

Cathy dropped by this morning wearing her Techincolor Cowl. She says that it is one of her favourite cowls to wear.

She didn't want her picture taken so I promised to cut off her head. I'm bad at taking pictures but not that bad - it was planned :)

We picked out colours for her to knit another one. I can't wait to see it finished.

Rebecca and her husband were in with cans for the food drive. 48 cans of soup and 10 juice boxes. She is very serious about winning! Thank you for the awesome donation.

Thank you to Dalia and Michael for the huge basket of cans. It was the end of the day and I didn't get a picture but everyone is taking this seriously. Thanks!!

What have I been working on? I'm finishing up an Auburn Wave that has been almost finished for a while.
Yarn: Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Silk Single - 2 skeins in Botanical. The cool thing about Zen Yarn Gardens is that their yarns are made and dyed in Canada.

Remember, for every project that you finish you get to start two new ones. Yes, you can quote me on that :)

No comments: