Thursday, August 08, 2013

Happy Thursday

The day isn't starting well. When I arrived at work the phone was out. That means no internet as well. I'm using my iPhone as a personal hotspot right now. I called Bell and was on hold for 10 minutes before someone finally came on the line to tell me that someone could be out by 9pm tomorrow night to see what the problem is. Thanks. The store beside me and the garage across the road have phone service so I don't know if it's something here or the construction.

They are digging in front of the store right now. I just talked to the men and you will be able to get up the driveway. They've left an opening. The road is slow - patience is the word of the day.
 You can go through the entrance to the variety store and turn up into the driveway.
I'll do another blog post tonight with much happier news and prettier pictures. :)

No comments: