Friday, February 15, 2013

Elvis Paisley

It’s a fresh update to a familiar scent. With its kiss of tart citrus and crushed eucalyptus, it’s sure to be the new favourite!
Mr. Fedex stopped by today with a box from Soak. Yuzu is here. Handmaid and Soak in 3oz bottles. I opened a bottle of Soak and really like the scent.

Elvis Paisley is in the house. New Soakboxes in a great colour for summer.

Mr. Canada Post dropped by as well with two boxes from madelinetosh-lots of merino light. Four more to come on Tuesday.

And the last visitor of the day was Mr. Canpar with some new colours of Ayatori from Noro.
60% wool
40% silk
142m on a 50gram ball
3.75mm - 4mm needle

I think I found the cardigan that I need to knit. Thea Colman (aka Baby Cocktails) has a new pattern out on Ravelry called Baileys Irish Cream. It's knit in double knitting weight yarns so there are many options. Zara (100% merino from Italy), tosh dk, tosh merino dk, Debbie Bliss Bella.... No yarn came home with me. Maybe tomorrow to start on Monday. A holiday means that you get to start a new project. You can quote me on that. :)

No comments: