Monday, February 11, 2013

Haymarket

Mr. UPS brought in a huge box from Lorna's Laces today. We received four colours of Haymarket and more will be coming a few weeks.

 Christmas at Downton
Mineshaft
 Zombie BBQ
Cummerbund

And some new colours in Solemate.

Harrison

 Daley
 Ogden
Medill
Kim finished her shawl. I really thought about taking it from her. It is beautiful!!

Pattern: Guernsey Wrap by Jared Flood. We are currently out of the pattern in the store but you can buy it on Ravelry.

Yarn: 11 balls of Rowan Felted Tweed (Kim held two strands together)

Needles: 5mm
Maybe an episode of Grey's or CSI or Criminal Minds. The choices are endless and I have yarn. :)

2 comments:

life ldc said...

That shawl is gorgeous - I'm off to look at my stash of Felted Tweed.....

Lois Evensen said...

Love those new yarns! I would have a hard time deciding which I want.