Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Moebius Crazy

I am teaching a workshop in the store on Cat Bordhi's Moebius Cast On so I decided that I should be able to do it in my sleep. Over the past 3 days I have finished two of them. Once you figure out the cast on they are so easy to make. The biggest problem is figuring out how many stitches to cast on. The answer is-read the chart in Cat's book a Treasury of Magical Knitting.

Here is a picture of Lizard Ridge blocked with a few squares sewn together. I haven't worked on the squares in a while but will get back to them soon.

Dad is in the air on the way back to Myrtle Beach. I am not sure if mom will be happy about this. She has had a quiet house for a couple of days. When my dad is awake he is constantly in motion. It can become very tiring to be around him.

Beth is at the airport on her way to Calgary. Tomorrow she flies to Fort McMurray and then they will be driving further north to the oil sands on construction business for my dad. It's just me and Melo for a couple of days!!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

I love those moebius. Those are fantastic.

The Lizard Ridge is going to be amazinging!!!

Samantha said...

The knits look great. I love the colour of the first mobius.

Enjoy your quiet days with Melo. :)

Dorothy said...

Great Moebius. I like the first one best too.

Enjoy your peace and quiet.

Unknown said...

I love your Lizard Ridge squares - I can't wait to see them all.