Tuesday, November 24, 2020

ASAP

Kathy came to pick up needles today and brought her finished shawl to show off. Oh my gosh. It is gorgeous - Kathy did an amazing job. The pattern is Andrea Mowry’s Honey Moss. Kathy used Tosh Vintage. 
I wish I could have gotten closer.

We had a visit from Ms. UPS this morning. 

We ordered mixed boxes of Madelinetosh ASAP. 

Super bulky and super squishy - this is one single-ply yarn that certainly lives up to its name! You'll finish projects in no time with this luscious, 100% Merino Wool yarn. Choose from a variety of gorgeous, hand-dyed colorways. 

The yarn is online but I need to take a few pictures tomorrow. 


Here are some projects that I knit with ASAP. Leaf (a free pattern) takes 2 skeins.
The Big Hat is a free pattern - I used one skein of ASAP.
Winter Cove was a fun knit. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry - the shawl took 2 skeins. This is a super easy lace pattern - great for a beginner knitter.

I brought home a Soak Minnie Basin today and washed some masks. The basin looks so cute on the kitchen counter.
Yes, he is lying on the armrest of the couch.

No comments: