Thursday, November 05, 2020

Andrea does it again

What a gorgeous shawl!!! You can purchase the pattern for the Honey Moss Shawl on Andrea’s website.

During Fall & Winter, I adore wrapping up in my biggest, squishiest shawls. The Honey Moss shawl combines squishy worsted weight wool with big honeycomb cables that transition into a magnified Horseshoe lace. Once finished it begs to be wrapped up in!

Photos © Andrea Mowry
The shawl is knit in worsted weight yarn. You need 1000 yards for the shawl so for most yarns (Madtosh Vintage, Malabrigo Rios, Cascade 220, Universal Deluxe Tweed Worsted) that is 5 skeins. 

We received an order from Biches & Buches today with new colours of Le Petit Silk & Mohair.







Take a look at the Ombré Cowl Hood (pattern free on Ravelry). What a great gift. You need 3 balls - 3 different colours. The yarn is knit double strand on 5mm needles - in the round. It is a perfect project for watching TV.

I am almost finished the first sleeve on Skylights. There hasn’t been a lot of knitting time here. The new colours of Le Petit Silk & Mohair have inspired me to get going. I want to finish my sweater so that I can make another one. 

A newsletter went out this morning. If you have an email address with @cogeco.ca I don’t think you received it. We’re working on getting a glitch figured out. Here is the link.

No comments: