Sunday, May 27, 2018

Cocoknits

I spent some time this afternoon knitting.
I made it to the lace on the fourth colour. Colour five will be fading in tonight and maybe I can finish this piece tomorrow.
It's just over 2 weeks until I head to Cleveland for TNNA. This is a tradeshow for yarn shop owners to see what is new for the coming season.

I looked at the vendor list and saw that Cocoknits will be there. This led me to their website to see if there is anything new. There is and I hope I can bring it home with me (more about this closer to the show). This lifestyle shot was so pretty that I needed to share it.

I love my Cocoknits Colored Opening Stitch Markers.
You can see a few of them in my knitting.
  • These colorful opening stitch markers help you mark rounds, increases, decreases, and stitch patterns. Easily add or move the markers by putting them on your needle, crochet hook, or directly on stitches. These steel markers attach to your Knitter's Keep or any magnet so that you can easily store and retrieve them. Stitch markers accommodate up to US 11 needle. Included are 10 each of 6 muted colors. 
    Please note that the opening stitch markers are painted, not nylon coated, in order to keep them delicate and to prevent them from leaving ladders in your knitting. With extended use the paint may begin to wear off giving them a rustic look, but enough paint should remain on the marker to distinguish each of the colors.
    After Beth left the store yesterday she went to Harpers and bought more flowers and planters. We now have pretty flowers on either side of the garage. I want to say that we are finished with planters but I would like a few more at the store. You never know where my travels tomorrow will take me.

    The garden out back is growing like crazy. The Iris' look amazing! I think I might ask Austin to plant some at the store.
    Dad and Lucy came for dinner. She made herself right at home. That dog is made for comfort.

No comments: