Wednesday, May 16, 2018

It’s Game Day

I have been trying to be patient. I hadn’t looked at the tracking on our latest order from Hedgehog Fibres. As you know I’m not patient and looked last night. The boxes have arrived in Canada and are with Canada Customs right now. 

There are more Sock Minis coming.





Born Trippy (a free pattern from Hedgehog Fibres) is a great pattern for using mini skeins.




It’s very early here. I’ve been up since 6:30 and got a tea. I’m writing a bit now and then heading out for breakfast. I need to get my post finished early. It’s game day. 

I’m back in the room for a rest and then off to the game. Lynn texted me earlier to tell me that one box from Hedgehog arrived today. The mini skeins are in the store. There are also two Potluck colours in Sock. The website will be updated on Friday when I’m back.



I’ve checked and it looks like the other box will be arriving tomorrow. There will be 2 Potluck colours in Skinny Singles.

Now I need to get changed. I want to grab a late lunch/early dinner before the game. Go Knights Go. I’m sorry - that’s very unCanadian of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes it is Julie! How exciting to watch a playoff game, I'm a little jealous. But I would be cheering the Jets. Have fun!
Wendy B.