Monday, June 12, 2017

Home Again

I made it home safely. I'm very tired - I stayed up way too late watching the Penguins win the Stanley Cup.

Here are a few more pictures from the show.
Beth Casey from Lorna's Laces wearing the new shawl design from Romi. I have the kits and should know tomorrow when the pattern will be available.

I'm not sure if I explained that the kit is a Color Commentary. Romi and Lorna's Laces worked together on the colours. This isn't a current String Quintet kit.
The Prism booth is always colourful.

There are 3 new colourways of Merino Mia Gradient Packs.


Two gradient packs will make this shawl.
Prism's booth is always inspiring. The colours that Laura puts together are beautiful.



There is a new limited edition yarn coming from Blue Sky Fibers. American Scenic. The yarn is spun in the US and is very, very soft.

50% US Alpaca
30% US Merino
20% Silk

4-5 stitches per inch on 5-8mm needles
91m/100 yards on a skein

One skein will make a hat and two skeins will make a cowl. The patterns aren't online yet but they should be when the yarn arrives later this month.
Now it's bed time. I would love to knit (I didn't knit one stitch while I was away) but I'm afraid that if I knit 10 stitches I'll be reknitting those 10 stitches tomorrow.

No comments: