Sunday, January 12, 2014

TNNA Day One

It's been a great day. I saw lots of great new yarns, patterns and accessories at the show. I spent time with friends from all over North America as well as friends from the UK and Italy. I'm very tired so this is going to be short. Sorry. I'll share more pictures tomorrow.

One of the new fabrics from Offhand Designs. I've ordered this bag for myself plus a few more for the store. I love the squares.

The new bag. Kazul. Leather handles plus a shoulder strap. The bag features a front pocket with a secret cellphone pocket behind the flap and a larger pocket for I-pad, magazine or pattern below! The bag opens up wide with a stay-put 16" x 11" doctor's bag frame and another, deep pattern or I-pad pocket on the inside of the bag, as well as Offhand Designs traditional zipper pocket, pouches and pockets!

A few of the new colours coming from Lorna's Laces. There are five more. The pictures didn't turn out for some of them and the last one I'm holding back until tomorrow. It needs a whole blog post about it. It is so amazing!

This is a new yarn from Lorna's Laces. Masham Worsted.
70% British Wool
30% Masham Wool
170 yards on a 100gram skein
4 stitches = 1" on 4.5mm-5mm needles

The fibres take the dye differently that creates a marled look.

I have meetings before the show opens tomorrow morning so I need to sign off and get some sleep. In my past life we could play hard at night and still go to the show the next morning but I'm getting old :)

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

What wonderful bags! I like to have several so I can have each project in a different bag with handles so I can grab and take along when ever the mood strikes me. :)

Warm hugs from Port Canaveral,
Lois