Friday, November 08, 2013

Lots of Boxes

We had a busy day today. 18 boxes in all arrived. Madelinetosh, Rowan and Debbie Bliss.

Tosh sport was one of the many yarn in the boxes from madelinetosh. I was so excited about ASAP that I posted before getting pictures of the sport. 10 colours were in the boxes and I'm happy with what I chose.

The red is tart and is much darker and a bluer in person.


Here are some pattern suggestions for tosh sport. What did we do before Ravelry??

A brand new yarn arrived from Rowan - Fine Art Aran.
A luxury blend of merino wool, kid mohair, alpaca and mulberry silk and like the other yarns in the Fine Art family is hand painted with a blend of colours to achieve its unique colour effect.
Fibre Content:
Wool: 50%, Mohair: 20%, Silk: 5%, Alpaca: 25%
Yarn Ball Weight: 
 100g
Yarn Meterage/Yardage: 
 170/186
Tension/Gauge Stitches: 
 19
Tension/Gauge Rows: 
 25

Here are a few pattern suggestions for Fine Art Aran

Beth and I are watching I Love Lucy while I'm writing. Seriously good TV.


No comments: