Monday, November 04, 2013

Chateau

I was taking a spin around the Classic Elite website and found a new yarn that is coming out soon. I've called my supplier and ordered it. Hopefully it will be here in a couple of weeks.
MountainTop Chalet's colorful cousin, Chateau is the same super-soft baby alpaca/bamboo blend with a chainette construction. It knits up quickly, which is perfect for last-minute holiday gifts. Any pattern written for Chalet will knit-up just as beautifully in Chateau. 

Chateau debuts this November with eight vibrant, heathery colors. 


The Coors Cowl will look great in colours.

This is a free pattern from Classic Elite's website. 

We have the cowl knit up in Chalet (undyed colours) and it is so soft. Probably one of the softest yarns you will ever feel.

While we're talking about coming soon, I just talked with Jordana Paige. She will have Quinn tomorrow and then start shipping. I'm hoping late next week the bags will be in the store.
Look what Kim found me while she was out antiquing yesterday.
I'm very excited. It's a great start to the booth.

 Edge is growing.
Melo came home last night. Roko was very excited to see him. We don't want to leave Roko alone yet so we've been cooking dinner at home. It surprises us too. We didn't know that the stove and oven worked in our house :) It also means lots of knitting. Since I took this picture I'm into the next colour. No more knitting tonight though. I'm sitting down to work on a newsletter now.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Nice work, Kim!

Sue T. said...

Hey Kim

You need to have a chat with Roko and let him know not to do that again! But will he listen....