Thursday, November 28, 2013

I need to learn how to count


A free pattern from Rowan for two cowls knit in Big Wool. That means quick to knit :)
Knit these super cosy accessory cowls, designed for Wool Week 2013 as exclusive free patterns to download. Designed by Sarah Hatton using our popular yarn Big Wool (wool), you can choose between a simple garter stitch or chunky cable version. Can't decide, then why not knit both!
Download the pattern... 

4 balls of Big Wool
10mm needles

The big decision - to cable or not to cable. They are awesome so I had to show them twice.
My chores (getting the house tidied because it is being cleaned tomorrow) are done so now I can write.

I had hoped to be further on my snood today. Actually I was further on my snood. If I could count to 3 then life would be much better. I was merrily knitting along and noticed that I was missing a ridge between the rows with the holes. Sugar. I contemplating leaving it but it was so noticeable so I ripped back about 30 rows to fix it. Sugar. I'm back on track and the second ball is almost done.

The football game is on and it's time to knit. Yes, I did watch the two games earlier today. It's a very important football weekend. Beth and I are fighting for the last playoff spot in our fantasy football league. We are playing the team that we are tied with. We have to win. Our team has been awful all year and we really don't deserve to make the playoffs but I really want to win!!

No comments: