Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Ravelry Bob

We have some new products from Lantern Moon. I first saw these in June while we were at TNNA in Columbus. I wanted them all and right away. I did beg but Lantern Moon needed to keep them on display for the weekend. They needed to take them home after the show to have them photographed for the website. I really did try. More than once. :)

Ravelry Bob Tape Measure
If you're a Raveler you'll recognize this face. Ravelry's mascot, Bob the dog, is now yours to own in the form of a hand crocheted tape measure. Metric and English measurements on opposite sides of a 5 feet/1.5 m long tape.

Coco Needle Case
A novelty tool case with Coco Chanel inspiration. Black quilted satin exterior with magnetic dot closure. One 6 inch deep pocket and two 3.5 inch deep pockets on the inside. Soft gold satin interior lining with elastic openings under the pocket flaps. Perfect for double points, circular needles, stitch markers, small trinkets, and beyond!


Velvet Rose Tool Holder
Ruffled velvet atop a colorful hand woven pattern. Woven pattern & colors will vary, reflective of the loomed craft. Reinforced center for stashing scissors. The velvet ruffles delicately hold needles, hooks, shawl pins, pencils, pens, and more.

It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas gifts.

Section 4 is complete and I started picking up section 5 last night. It was almost 11pm when I started and I tried doing it while watching the election coverage. I picked up in black, knit one row and then did two rows of the mauve. I thought about the pick up and didn't like it so before going to bed I ripped it out. I redid it today in the store (after I took the picture) and it looks much better. My goal (and you know that I have a hard time reaching my goals) is to have section 5 done tonight. It's a good TV evening.

No comments: