Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Free Patterns

There hasn't been much knitting content this week. Before I left I was looking on Facebook and found two free patterns from Debbie Bliss

http://www.designeryarns.uk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Paloma2.pdf

Sorry-I don't know how to add a link while posting on my iPad.

The cowl (and a muff) are knit in Paloma. This is a thick chain yarn (it looks like it has already been knit before you knit with it) that is super light.

60% baby alpaca
40% merino

knits on 9mm-10mm needles

I knit a cowl in the yarn and it is super soft!

And here is my scarf. I spent time last night watching TV and working on it.

It might not look longer but two more repeats of the pattern are done. Every time you start a repeat 2 stitches are added. This means the rows are getting longer and the sections are taking more time. Yes, I am making excuses for my lack of progress. :)

No comments: