Thursday, November 08, 2012

Devin and Jemma

Tuesday morning I ordered Rowan for spring. I can't talk about the yarn and books yet but I will say that it looks interesting.

Earlier this fall we received six new colours of Kidsilk Haze Stripe. I know that I showed three of the colours but never showed the other three. Here are all six. One ball will make a scarf on 5mm needles.
I have information on the new bags coming from Namaste. They are ordered and should be shipping to us at the beginning of December.

The Devin Wristlet


The Devin wristlet is the ultimate sidekick to use as a wallet or an "on-the-go" purse. The detachable wristlet strap adds convenience while multiple interior compartments provide super organization. The Devin wristlet's tapered shape offers subtle elegance and simplicity. Destined to become your wardrobe's next "it" piece and available in 4 great hues.

COLORS:
Canary Yellow, Caribbean Blue, Espresso, Pumpkin Spice

MATERIALS:
Exterior: PVC-free vegan faux leather
Interior: PET microsuede in gray (made from recycled plastic bottles)

SIZE:
9.75" L (at bottom), 11" (at top) x 3" W x 5.75" H

The Jemma Pouch


Your notions never had it so good! The Jemma pouch is ideal as a notions pouch, makeup storage unit, change purse, you-name-it. It's the perfect size with an easy-to-grab zipper pull. Available in 4 fun colors.

COLORS:
Canary Yellow, Caribbean Blue, Espresso, Pumpkin Spice

MATERIALS:
Exterior: PVC-free vegan faux leather
Interior: PET microsuede in gray (made from recycled plastic bottles)

SIZE:

4" L (at bottom), 5" L (at top) x 1.25" W x 3" H 

These are way too cute.

As was predicted, I was a bit over ambitious with what I thought I could knit last night.

Section five is almost half way done. I was knitting during Survivor but had to put it down to pay attention. The scrambling before tribal council was great. And then tribal council. It was the best one ever. Ever. In all the years of Survivor. I'm surprised that Jeff didn't fall over while it was going on. Then we watched X Factor. A few mentors are making really bad song choices. Surprisingly Britney is doing a great job with her group.

Tonight I am taking home a yarn to make a cowl. I'm not going to say anything else until it's finished. Just in case it doesn't work out. :)

1 comment:

Seajaes said...

I want a Devlin in pumpkin.