Friday, January 06, 2012

New Garments

I promised pictures of new garments we have in the store. I got my mannequin dressed and ready to take outside when I realized that I had to walk across the wet, muddy lawn to hang the mannequin on the fence. Not such a good idea so I took pictures inside.

From Diana

Pattern: Caricia from Knitspot. We have patterns in the store.

Yarn: 2 skeins of Prism Saki in Twilight


From Knitspot
A soft and silky triangle shawl in three sizes mini(petite, tall) to encircle the shoulders and body in luxury. Knit in a repeating allover motif of tiny flower bouquets that is easily mastered, this piece works up quickly and can be resized by adding/subtracting repeats or worked in a different gauge by changing yarn and needles. 
Wannietta and her knitting haven't been getting along lately but her mojo is back and she sent this beautiful sweater.

Pattern: Gullveig from Norah Gaughan Volume 9

Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca

From Berroco
Cables reminiscent of gothic archways form a highly flared swing shape in this deep V pullover.
Both garments are amazing!!

Nick (Mr. Canpar) brought in a huge box of Knitter's Pride needles and yarn. We received Ondas in red and Triana in green/denim.

Ms. Canada Post brought in a box from Lynda with a Noro cardigan and a mohair bias scarf in Rowan's Kidsilk Haze Stripe. Both are great. I'm saving them until tomorrow so I have more great pictures to show.

Did you watch Grey's Anatomy last night? There was some crying going on in my house. The young girl going through the accident and then making that decision. Something I hope to never have to do. And then there is Teddy. They kept telling her that Henry was doing okay.

Beth flew to Myrtle Beach this afternoon. It's me and the dogs for the weekend. I hope they let me knit tonight.

No comments: