Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Golfing Day Two

It was another early start to the day. When I originally booked our hotel for the show we were flying home on Tuesday. Then we changed our flight to Wednesday but the hotel was full for tonight. Beth and I packed up our room this morning and loaded the car. We were out of the hotel by 7:30 and at the course, ready to tee off at 8:15.

The weather today was amazing. Bright, shining sun.


The course today was beautiful.











The houses were impressive.











I don't know if I should be bragging about this but I beat Beth today. She did play from the senior mens tees and I played ladies but still, my number was smaller than her number. That doesn't happen very often.

If you know a golfer who is going to Phoenix or Scottsdale, please suggest that they try Troon North. The staff was amazing. The courses are beautiful and challenging. We can't say enough about the great time we had.

Luckily our flight for tomorrow has been changed. Originally we were flying at 7:25am but now we are flying at 1pm. Thank you Air Canada.

Now it's time to put up my feet and relax. Vacations are tiring. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: