Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Recycled DK

Did you receive the Tips and Tricks newsletter that I sent out today?  If not, make sure you click 'Join our mailing list' on the right of this page.  I wrote another newsletter today that will go out on the weekend.

We have an interesting new yarn from Sirdar in the store.  Simply Recycled DK. The price is great-$4.95 a ball.

From Sirdar's website
Sirdar Simply Recycled Dk is a blend of 51% recycled cotton and 49% pure new acrylic. The cotton fibre comes from t-shirt production and it is blended with cotton to make a beautifully soft yarn.
This is a standard double knitting yarn and will knit to all Sirdar double knitting leaflets. Simply Recycled Dk is machine washable on a gentle cycle.
View the shades.. 

In true Sirdar fashion there is a great pattern book as well as leaflets for the yarn.





I am still in the store because I am teaching tonight.  This is my regular Wednesday night group.  I figured that if I was going to start teaching again that this was a good group to start with.  They don't require a lot of help-how can you need help if your knitting doesn't come out of it's bag??

Then it will be home for a TV marathon.  Survivor.  American Idol.  Criminal Minds.  Someone commented on my blog last week that I watch a lot of TV.  Yes I do.  

How about this season of American Idol?  So far I am enjoying it more than any other season.  When I heard that it was going to be Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler I was seriously worried.  It turns out that there was no reason to worry.  It's kind of like Simon who??  Going from 24 to 12 contestants on Thursday is going to be interesting.  We are going to lose some great singers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love TV!! I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything that I watch & DVR and I'm home all day!! LOL
I missed the men on Tuesday but the ladies were pretty awesome last night. I agree that there are going to be some good ones gone too soon.

Anonymous said...

Find me a knitter that doesnot watch a lot of TV???? and I agree with your comments about American Idol - Steve Tyler has been amazing - I'll be watching tonight with knitting needles in hand!