Saturday, March 19, 2011

Finished Projects

It was a day of finished projects.  Not mine unfortunately.

Emma came in this afternoon with the Polly Pullover.  Knit in Spud & Chloe Outer (Cedar 7209) from the top down on 8mm needles.
With easy top down construction and simple waist-shaping darts, this quick knit is a great first sweater pattern! 
I will have Sarah or Lynn put it on at knitting class on Wednesday night and get another picture.  It is so cute when on a person.
A bit later Jane came in with a pair of socks. She made the Circle Socks in Mini Mochi from Crystal Palace.  I was in a rush and took some pictures with my phone.  I should have used my camera.

This is the yarn from the Crystal Palace website.

Picture one-taken in the front room with the socks on a chair.

Picture two was taken in the side room after I hung the socks on the wall.

One day I am going to take a course so that the pictures I take come out the proper colour.  :)

After looking at Jane's and now writing about them I think I had better get mine done.  There is about 1" until the toe shaping.  Criminal Minds and knitting looks like a great way to spend my Saturday night.

No comments: