Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Entrelac

Over the next few weeks we have a new yarn and patterns arriving from KnitWhits.  I will talk more about them closer to their arrival date.

Why am I telling you this?  In the shipment there will be a pattern for an Entrelac hat.  I am going to teach Entrelac in April (more about that next week as well).

I have played with Entrelac in the past but wanted to know it inside and out if I am going to teach it.  How do I do that?  Knit something in Entrelac.

Here is my practice piece.

I learned something very important.  My cast on is way too tight.  I am knitting with 5.5mm needles and I should have cast on with 6mm.

After work I had an appointment with my chiropractor and then back to the store for class.  I did a bit of work on my sock.  The heel is turned and it should be smooth sailing the rest of the way.

Beth is upstairs yelling for me to hurry up.  There are many TV shows taping-Survivor, American Idol, Criminal Minds and the new Criminal Minds (I must learn the name of the show).  Can I get to the toe before bed tonight?

No comments: