Friday, March 05, 2021

Steeked


Doreen has a new cardigan and it is beautiful. The pattern is called the Lina Cardigan and you can purchase it on Ravelry.

I am very excited.  I steeked.  I was very nervous.  The sweater sat for two days before I could start cutting.  Now that I have done it I will definitely do this again.  I always stayed away from steeked projects.  This is a great pattern and the Harrisville Yarn is great to work with.  I found for my first steek the yarn was very easy to work with.  

It was a great pattern to do and the videos that are included made the steek very easy to follow.

Doreen used Highland from Harrisville Designs

Brian Smith has a new pattern called Slipping Away that you can purchase on Ravelry. The shawl is knit in fingering weight yarn.

Two slipped stitch patterns sit side by side seamlessly using a solid yarn and a zebra marl yarn.


Working from home is becoming costly. I just ordered more yarn from Malabrigo. Rios, a tiny bit of Rasta and more Sock. 

In my head I’ve been putting together combinations for the Temperance Shawl.


I will make kits when the yarn arrives. The colours could look slightly different in person so I want to wait until I have the skeins in my hands.

I got some good news this morning. My Chiropractor had me visit my family doctor yesterday so that she could look at my leg. They sent me for an ultrasound first thing this morning and I don’t have blood clot. Both doctors were a bit worried so I’m very happy.

It’s Pizza Friday so I need to start cutting vegetables. Then early to bed because Beth and I are working in the store tomorrow. Lynn has a commitment that she was willing to postpone but I wouldn’t let her. Beth will run orders out and she will help me pack boxes. Okay, she will pack boxes while I supervise 😘

No comments: