Sunday, March 21, 2021

Lazy Sunday

Beth is happy with her new knitting project. She is using Dyed in the Wool in the colours Ruination and End of Summer. 

It was a lazy Sunday at my house with a lot of knitting. My secret shawl is almost finished. I have 10 rows to go and then it will be sent off to be blocked. It will be ready for the April 9th release date.

I received an email from Emily at Turtlepurl and we should see more Striped Turtle Toes after Easter weekend.
There will be some of the colours that are sold out and some brand new ones. 

I received another happy email today that the Lykke Blush needles should be arriving sometime this week. As soon as the shipment leaves the US I will put them online.

Photos © Stephen West
I wasn’t happy with my post (it was very boring) so I found this shawl from Stephen West called Scrap Happy Triangle (pattern purchased on Ravelry). Stephen’s pictures add colour. His shawls are beautiful and he writes a great pattern. 
This top-down triangular shawl is an easy-to-knit project to play with colorful stripes. Large increases create holes in the center of the shawl. The pattern is written for nine shades of fingering weight yarn, but you can customize your colors to feature as many colors as you like. I-cord edges frame this playful striped shawl.
Now it’s time for a bit of knitting while we watch Tournament of Champions on the Food Network.

No comments: