Saturday, February 22, 2020

New Colours

This morning I received a very happy email from Hedgehog Fibres. There are new colours. I am going to do an order today so that Hedgehog will have it when they get to work on Monday morning. I would guess that we will see the new colours at the beginning of April.

Here are a few of the colours. I am in love!

Orion - this is a good one! Heavy multi-speckle doused with navy. High contrast stunning skeins!
Danube - clear blues and sharp speckles, this one was inspired by the river that flows through my hometown.
Damsel - faded greens and mauve, layered with speckles. 
Comeback - light purple base with tons of speckles!
Potion - rich and sultry, speckles and layers of colours make these skeins a masterpiece. 
Then another happy email. This one from Life In The Long Grass. We will have new colours coming in March. Here are a few that will be in our order.
Dusky
Lush
Fig
Mythical

I really like the colours for my new Throwback. I'm about to start the big colourwork section. That can lead to 'just one more row before I go to bed because I want to see how the colours look'. And then you look at the clock and it is 2am. When I opened the store there was more than one Friday night that I would knit from the time I closed the store until it was time to open the store on Saturday morning. The things you can do when you are young.



No comments: