Tuesday, February 18, 2020

My Next Project

Harrisville Highland arrived today and it is happy in it's home. 
This caused Dream State to move.
Which caused Woolstok to move.
I'm not starting tonight but here is what came home with me. It is going to be another Throwback. This time I am going to knit it in the round and steek. More on that later this week because there is knit-a-long forming in my head.

My phone rang this afternoon and it was Atenti calling to tell me that my bags are on the way.
I love my Atenti bags. They are very well made and the fabric choices are amazing!


We also have a package on the way with more pompoms.

Icy Blue has been out of stock for quite some time. I'm happy that they will be in our shipment.

There are three new colours coming.


These should be in the store in about a week.

A small package came today from Hedgehog Fibres. It is goodies for our Food Drive Basket.

I remembered to bring my skein of Le Petit Lambswool home but I'm not in the mood to go upstairs to wind the skein. I'm going to work on Hinterland while we watch Love It or List It from last night. Love It or List It with Hilary Farr who designed the fabric that Atenti used for this bag. It is in our order. Actually, three are in the order.

No comments: