Wednesday, February 26, 2020

52 Weeks

They finally arrived!
52 Weeks of Socks is the first hardcover book of Laine Publishing. This publication contains 52 knitting patterns by 46 designers, and is a true encyclopedia of socks. Patterns are beautifully photographed and laid out on 256 pages in the style Laine is known and loved for.
Mr. Canada Post stopped by this morning with a box of Pom Poms. Icy Blue has been out of stock for a while. They're back and they're beautiful.
The colourwork is done and now I'm knitting around and around for 16 rows. Perfect for watching Survivor and The Masked Singer tonight.
Someone had doggie school last night. He came home and had the 'zoomies'. This is running around the house as fast as he can. It's a good thing our house is open concept so there were no walls in his way. Then he jumped up on my chair. Beth got him off before I could grab my phone. He jumped up again. I think he did it so that I could take pictures. He looks very proud of himself. I 'suggested' to Beth that she push the chair under the table so he couldn't do it again.πŸ˜‹

1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

That's one proud puppy! Look what I can do!!!😊🐢