Monday, February 17, 2020

Family Day

Today was Family Day in Ontario so the store was closed. We had lots of family time. Beth and I had breakfast with dad and Lucy. Dad made bacon and eggs - his specialty. This afternoon was spent knitting.
I worked on Love Note for most of the afternoon and then I ran out of yarn so I moved on to Hinterland. This never happened when I lived above the store.
Tonight we went back to have dinner with dad and Lucy. It's too early for dad to leave her alone. She is doing really well. There is swelling and bruising but that is normal for the surgery she had. You'll notice that she isn't wearing her cone. She wears it at night but during the day dad takes it off. He watches her diligently and she hasn't looked at her leg.
She loves to lie in the snow. The weather was nice this afternoon so he let her lie there for half an hour. She was so happy!

According to UPS our order from Harrisville Design is coming tomorrow. I can't wait!! There will be a new project started soon. I need to knit with the yarn so that I can recommend it 😋😋

No comments: