Sunday, September 25, 2016

Evening of Fun

Saturday night is our student fashion show. The ladies always bring amazing projects to show off.

Kate Atherley taught at Camp last year. Both Janet and Julie bought the kit to make her Rosetta Tharpe and last night we saw the finished shawls.


I was busy oohing and aahig with the rest of the room. I missed pictures of a lot of the garments but here are a few that I did get.






Thanks to all the Campers for another great weekend. We had a lot of laughs and I'm pretty sure that everyone learned something during their workshops.

My first load of laundry is in. The suitcase isn't going upstairs because it's being repacked. I'm leaving Tuesday evening for a few days of rest. Now I need to pick out my airplane project.

1 comment:

Sally said...

You leave me in AWE ! ! ! !
You deserve a rest. I'm worn out just READING about it ! ! ! !