Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Shockwaves

Alex came in to pick up some new colours of Hedgehog and brought in a shawl that she just completed. Love it. Now I want to put together colours. Next week :) But probably the end of the month when the next order from Hedgehog arrives.
Pattern: Shockwaves (free pattern)
Shockwaves is a light and airy wrap of generous proportions. Pleasant and easy knit, great for showcasing all your cherished speckled skeins.

You’ll need 4 skeins in 4 colours of Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles yarn.
Alex used 3 skeins of Skinny Singles and 1 skein of tosh merino light

The merino light is slightly thicker but you can't tell in the finished shawl.

I took this picture to show the interesting edge. Both ends of the shawl are finished this way.

I hope to get to my shawl tonight but first Beth and I have some Knitters' Fair errands to do. There are always last minute things that need to be picked up.



No comments: