Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Cupcakes and Glasgow

Lorna's Laces Solemate - Glasgow
The Knitters' Fair is less that two weeks away and Camp is less than a month. Yesterday was my last Monday off so I spent a lot of time on both.

There was a bunch of printing - the printer said Thank You when I left the house to run errands. And there were quite a few errands. I got home, ate dinner and then it was time for our fantasy football draft. No knitting at all. :(

I was briefly at the store to water the flowers and Mr. UPS stopped by. There was a big box from Lorna's Laces. Glasgow in Solemate is back in stock. The colour is amazing! And we have Cupcake. This colour is exclusive to us.

Yak and merino blend for squishable luxury in worsted weight Arietta. Available in a palette of soft mid tones that blend beautifully in stripes and colorblocks.

Relaxed and casual, this pullover is worked from the bottom up in the round to the underarm then divided, and the back and front are worked separately. Decorative eyelets and decreases adorn the front. Drop shoulder sleeves are picked up from the body and worked to the cuff.
The Funnel Neck Pullover is a free pattern in this week's Classic Elite Web-Letter
I'm home from work and Beth is making dinner. Then it's an evening of knitting. I have so many projects that need to be finished in the next week.

No comments: