Saturday, August 06, 2016

Colorburst Blanket

The pattern for the Colorburst Blanket is free on Ravelry this weekend. I'm writing on my iPad and adding links isn't easy. I'm driving myself crazy so I'm going to give you an easy way to get the pattern. Under PATTERNS on Raverly type in Colorburst Blanket. Then you can download it.
 
I knit and knit last night but didn't get very far. The shawl is 534 stitches. It took a long time to cast on and the first row is always slow. It's starting to go faster now. It would be better if I didn't have to stop knitting to watch what is happening. I've been watching the men's cycling. Over 200km in 6 hours. Wow. Then there was swimming and volleyball and beach volleyball and rowing..... I ran out to get dinner and now I'm in for the night. It's knitting time. 

No comments: