Sunday, April 03, 2016

Knitting Sunday

April is here which means that our spring hours have started.

Tuesday - Thursday 10-5:30
Friday noon-7
Saturday 10-4
Sunday closed
Monday closed

Today was spent knitting and watching TV. Golf. Nascar. Blue Jays. I really need a TV remote that is voice activated. They I don't have to put down my knitting to change the channel.
I'm almost finished Beth's unfinished cowl. It is the Sanibel Cowl (free from Classic Elite) knit in 2 balls of Santorini.

Beth is working away on her Crazy Zauberball scarf. She's already planning her next one. There was a request for me to bring home different colours for her to choose from.

The snow is coming down and is supposed to continue all night - 10-20cm possible. YUCK. I'm glad that my plans for this evening were to continue knitting. :)

No comments: