Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy Monday

I was in the store for a while today doing mail orders. While I was there Mr. Canada Post came in with two boxes. That makes for a Happy Monday.

The first box was from madelinetosh. I quickly ripped it open to see the one of a kinds merino light. You might recognize the colours. They're current but just slightly off what we normally have. Just slightly. There are no colour names on the labels - they say one of a kind.

The second box was from Cocoknits. All colours of the Knitter's Keep are back in stock.

Boxes make me happy. The warm weather makes me really happy.

Beth finished her Crazy Scarf. She enjoyed knitting it so much that she has started another one in different colours. You need two balls of Zauberball Crazy and 3.5mm circular needles. The finished scarf is 100 stitches and the new scarf will be 80 stitches. She decided that it didn't need to be quite so wide and could be longer.
My knitting hasn't progressed enough for pictures but maybe tomorrow. Go Raptors Go!!!

No comments: