Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Knitting

My friend and I just braved the snow (okay it's barely coming down) to get some pictures.
My Clue #2 is growing. I have 6 more rows of Brioche and then onto the Sassy Slips.

My Color Play Mohair Wrap is growing too. It is my 'I don't want to think but I want to knit' project. There are just a couple more rows of the current colour (1 strand of pink with 1 strand of mauve/denim) and then it will be double strand of the pink shades until I'm out of yarn.

These colours were designed by Kim Hargreaves and are definitely different than the originals done by Kaffe Fassett. I love them both.
Beth is picking up my computer so I don't have to carry it with me tonight so I need to sign off now. Stay warm and knit lots tonight.

1 comment:

life ldc said...

I'm wishing I'd done the mystery shawl now...looks like fun! And I see another wrap in my future....oh dear :)