Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Three Hour Tour

We made it home from our boat trip last night. We were prepared in case we ended up on a desert island for a while. Food. Drinks. Cell Phone. All would have been good.
There were a lot of sail boats out in the harbour last night.

The noisy people congregated upstairs. Beside the bar of course.

We're packing which means a mess. I can't wait until tomorrow afternoon when we get the van so that it can be cleared out of the store.

Mr. Canpar came this afternoon with a new yarn from Noro. Silk Garden Solo.
If you love the feel of Silk Garden, but don't want to knit with a self-striping yarn, Noro Silk Garden Solo is the yarn you’ve been waiting for. There are stunning tonal color shifts. Silk Garden Solo is a worsted weight blend of silk & mohair with just a touch of wool. 
The colours are fabulous.

It's knitting time. I only have a few days to get the Cane Bay Wrap finished. That is my self imposed deadline. I want the wrap for Camp and I want to start something new. There is some Kidsilk Haze Stripe calling my name. That is just one of the yarns I'm thinking about for my next project. The list is actually quite long. :)

No comments: