Thursday, September 04, 2014

Marblz

I received an email this afternoon that the new Marblz needles from Knitter's Pride will be available as a special box set. 

-interchangeable in 9 sizes - 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm and 8mm
-4 cords - 60cm, 80cm x 2 and 100cm
-needle gauge
-cord connector

The sets will retail for $134 and we should have them in the store in October. These are a limited edition set and when sold out we won't be able to get anymore. My suggestion - buy one for yourself and hand it to your husband/partner/kids and have them give it to you for Christmas. That is how things are done at my house.

Beth finished a hat for the Knitters' Fair booth. 
Pattern: Squish Me Cap (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Mrs. Crosby Carpet Bag - 1 skein of Toucan

Beth claims that this is the best fitting hat that she has. She also says that it is nice and light - you don't feel like you're wearing a hat.

That darn Cathy. Now I have to get my Log Cabin Afghan finished. Our new house is going to be grey. Actually very grey (by choice and I'm very excited about it) so this will add a touch of colour to the living room.

The pattern is available on Ravelry and it gets better - the pattern is free.
I have one more row on Auburn Wave and then the cast off. Tonight is a busy TV evening so I should get a square started. Big Brother and the start of the NFL season. Are you ready for some football???

No comments: