Friday, September 12, 2014

I love this colour!

It's Thursday evening, the football game is on and I'm writing tomorrow's post. I don't know if I will feel like writing tomorrow night after we set up the booth.
Diana came in this afternoon with Auburn Wave. I wasn't expecting it for the booth but am extremely happy that she finished it.
Pattern: Auburn Wave
Yarn: 2 skeins of Mrs. Crosby Hat Box in Sunset Regatta
Needles: 4mm

The colour is amazing!
We've shown many Auburn Waves. This scarf/shawl is awesome. There are so many ways to wear it and you can make it as big or as small as you want. There are many, many, many yarn options. I haven't seen one yet that I haven't liked. My third one is almost to the lace section and there will be another one started sometime soon. I have 2 balls of Freia Fingering hiding in my bedroom :)

Since I took all the Mrs. Crosby yarns off the shelf for the Knitters' Fair I thought that I had better fill them up with something so that the store didn't look really empty for Cathy.

Lots of bulky and super bulky yarn. Thinking of starting on Christmas gifts? Stop in soon while we have lots of stock in many colours.




No comments: