Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Rowan Magazine 56

For the next few weeks I'm going to have many great pictures for the blog. I want to get you excited for the arrival of the new Rowan for fall. And there is lots to get excited about. Hurry and finish up your current projects because you will want to cast on when the new magazines and yarn arrive at the end of July.

Today's pictures are from Rowan Magazine 56.






I wanted to get the description of the magazine but couldn't find it anywhere. Then I remembered that when I watched the youtube video a description was there. Small problem. It wouldn't let me copy it. I got around that. I took screen shots on my phone so here is the description.







I'm very excited about the magazine. There are a lot of garments that I would call 'Rowan Garments'. Lots of colour or lots of cables. The garments that Rowan started showing 27 years ago.

No comments: