Sunday, June 08, 2014

Decisions

I was knitting away this afternoon thinking that I would take pictures later. Then I noticed the sky. If I was getting outside pictures I had better hurry.
The first ball is done.
This isn't a good picture of the shawl but it shows the size so far.

Beth bought an aquarium yesterday and put her sea life in. She sent me a picture and we agreed that the aquarium was too small. Back to Petsmart to get a bigger one. Now it's really big!!
It's so big that she needs to add to her coral. Everything came out and she's punching again.

Tonight is a pretty bad TV night so we're going to catch up on some taped shows. I think there are 3 or 4 episodes of The Blacklist waiting for us. I should have the 4th eyelet panel done tonight and then will decide where to go next. Another eyelet panel? A big patch of garter stitch? Decisions, decisions :)

1 comment:

Candice said...

My Auburn Wave looks dinky compared to yours. I guess that's the difference between fingering and DK. Might have to give Wee Wave away and do a DK Wave.