Friday, October 25, 2013

New bags on the way

There are three new Arya bags on the way to us.
Audrey. This is close to the bag that I carry every day but there is more red in the flowers.
Catherine. Paisley and purple. How can this be bad?
La Jolla. There were only 7 of this colour made.

Beth and Roko were out the door at 7 this morning. She received a phone call just after 11 that he was out of surgery and doing well. Now I know that I can go away and not worry. He's staying at the clinic until Sunday. Mom and dad are coming home from Myrtle Beach tomorrow and then Melo will move in with them for a few weeks. That way we can keep Roko calm and try to keep him from running around. Try is the important word in that sentence.

I didn't get much knitting done today. The hookers are in town. The Ontario Hooking Craft Guild is meeting across the road at Mount Mary. Many of the ladies knit plus they use yarn for their hooking projects. If you are a hooker, here is a link to the website. You might be interested in checking it out next year.

I don't know if there will be a post tomorrow. After work I need to run home and pack before heading to the airport. I'm trying to think of how I can convince Beth to pack for me. I'm going to think about it tonight and pose the question tomorrow morning after I pick her up breakfast from Tim Horton's. That should put her in a giving mood. :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was pleased to see we are knitting the same Rowan mitred scarf. Now you will have all the answers for my silly questions. LOL Have a safe trip we will miss your blog while you are gone.

Polly

Dayana Knits said...

I laughed out loud when I read "The hookers are in town."