Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spring Offhand Design Preview

I had a blog post started and something came up so I hit delete and am starting again. Last week I mentioned an email from Offhand Designs with a preview of their spring fabrics. Pictures are on the Offhand Designs website so I'm sharing with you.

The bags will be in the store sometime in February. I have placed my initial order to make sure I get the bags I want. Bags can be added if there is something you need that I haven't ordered.

The fabric colours are amazing-there are two purple shades. I don't really like purple. :)
Did you notice the bag on the far right? It's the Zelda Grand. A bag from the past. I have a Zelda Grand - it looks small but holds lots.

Adeleaide Scottie. Also coming in Zelda Grand.

Charlotte Zelda Grand. Also coming in Scottie.

Catherine Zelda Grand.  This one will be coming home with me. Okay, that is greedy. There are two on order so someone else can have one as well. I ordered Scottie in this fabric as well.
Marie Zelda Grand
Joan Zelda Grand. There is something about this fabric that is calling my name.
Switch Cases in the six new fabrics for spring.

All fabrics will be available in the four bag styles-Zelda Grand, Scottie, Zhivago and Audrey.

I'm excited about the new fabrics. I can't wait to see them in person-it's only six weeks until we go to TNNA in Phoenix.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

How very cool!