Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Tosh

My job today is getting the store back in order.  When we unloaded yesterday we opened the door and brought in the boxes but nothing was unpacked.  I have my work cut out for me.  While I am unpacking things are being moved around.  This has to be done by tomorrow afternoon because I am leaving for Myrtle Beach on Thursday.

Just after I started my post Mr. Canada Post came through the door with 9 huge boxes.

The 7 boxes of madelinetosh along with a box of Spud & Chloe and a box of Kauni.

I jumped between emptying boxes of new yarn and unpacking from the Frolic. The store is almost in order. Okay, it is a mess.

There is a lot of tosh in the store.

Some yarns are living in the front room for now until I can really move yarns around.

The box on the left is dk and the box on the right is merino light.

A box of pashmina.

There are many baskets on the floor as well with six more to be moved tomorrow-merino and vintage.

I am trying to decide what I want to take away with me. I'm not sure why I think there will be time to knit. Dad will keep me busy.

Tonight is dinner out for a friend's birthday.  When I get home my job will be getting the new yarns on the website.  I am deciding what to wear but I know there will be a turtleneck involved.  It is seriously cold out.

No comments: