Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cupcakes

Somedays boxes arrive and I just don't feel like unpacking them.  That happened yesterday with the three big boxes from Namaste.  I decided that instead of knitting today I would work on unpacking boxes, doing orders and straightening the store.  Wait, that is what I am supposed to be doing every day!!


Surprise-the Laguna bag is back.  We have stock of the four returning colours plus a few discontinued colours are still in stock.

While we are on the topic of knitting bags there are a few surprises coming from Offhand Designs.  I will post pictures when they arrive.

We finally watched the finale of Celebrity Apprentice last night.  I was happy to see John Rich win.  From week one you knew he was going to be in the finale.  He performed well in every task whether he was the project manager or not.  St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is an amazing hospital dealing with children and their illnesses.  They will be able to do a lot with the money he raised.

We did not watch the final episode of American Idol.  The TV was switched to that channel around 10 just in time to see Scotty win. Again, I was happy with the results. I don't want to gloat but I did pick him during auditions.  :)

I'm home now and Beth was very excited when I arrived.  Mom told her about something new that is coming to Ancaster on Saturday.  Cupcake Diner-a cupcake truck.  The truck will be on Wilson St E (the store is on Wilson St E) Saturday morning.  I have to watch Twitter and let Beth know when the truck arrives and where it is. Hopefully she will be nice and bring me one.  

No comments: