Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Victoria Day

I hope everyone enjoyed Victoria Day.  A holiday Monday-what do you think I did today?  Of course we went golfing.  Dad, Beth and I had a great afternoon on the course.

There was some major knitting done yesterday and a bit this morning on Rock Island.  The edging is done. I'm thinking of picking up for the body of the shawl when I am done writing but I am tired (the course was cart path only because of the wet ground) so it might not be a good idea.

Vogue Knitting Early Fall 2011 will be on sale the second week of June.

You can preview the issue here...

Watch a video of the garments...

This issue won't disappoint.

Melo really hates fireworks.  Really hates them.  He shakes and it is awful to watch. Sorry but I am hoping for rain tonight so that we don't have any fireworks in our neighbourhood. The last two nights they have been going until midnight. Please give us some rest.

1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I'm going to have to stop by for that mag - several patterns that I like. I hope you get rain (looking quite possible right now) Mom's poor Lady hasn't been enjoying it either.