Saturday, April 10, 2010

I really love Noro

The sun was streaming into my room early this morning.  I tried lying there but couldn't get back to sleep-obviously it was time to get my day started.  I am ready for work but way too early to go so I thought it was a good time to start a post.

I finished the second Boheme before leaving the store last night.

For this one I left out the lace work.  I wasn't sure if it was needed with the colour changes but if I was to do it again I think I would put it in.

Boheme
Yarn:  2 balls Noro Aya
Needles:  4mm
Size:  6 months

Noro Aya (50% cotton, 35% silk and 15% wool) is very soft and great to work with.

Staying with the Noro theme-Emma brought this cardigan in today.  Absolutely beautiful.  Pictures do not do this justice.  She did an amazing job on the sewing.  I mentioned that I was very picky about finishing and she met my demands.

Pattern:  From Noro Jenny Watson Catwalk 2
Yarn:  Noro Kureyon Sock


Survivor last night was great.  I'm not a fan of Sandra but she has Russell figured out.  Tell him someone is after him and he will vote them out.  How about the preview for next week?  JT thinking of giving his idol to Russell.

I got one episode of the Y&R in before bed as well.  If Sheila really is alive then let us see her face.  Adam is dead.  Wonder who killed him?  There is going to be many, many suspects for that!!

Beth and I have to go to Toronto for dinner tonight.  Ruth's Chris.  I have a big smile on my face thinking about the amazing steak I am going to have.

No comments: