Thursday, April 15, 2010

What was JT thinking?

What a beautiful day outside.  Beth is golfing-no, I'm not jealous.  :)  I'm sitting in the store watching golf on TV which is pretty much the same thing??

Ann knit this cute baby cardigan.  I would like to take credit but that isn't very nice.  I did sew on the buttons though and you know that I really hate that chore.

Pattern:  Sirdar leaflet 1843
Yarn:  3 skeins of Blue Sky Alpacas Multi Cotton
Size:  1-2 years
Buttons:  new from Lantern Moon

I just finished the back of my Soft Linen cardigan to the shoulder shaping.  I am concerned that the armholes aren't big enough so I am waiting until the sleeves are done to finish the shoulder shaping.

Can you believe what happened on Survivor tonight?  What was JT thinking?  This could definitely go down as the dumbest move ever!!!

No comments: