Saturday, April 03, 2010

The clubs are warmed up

Boy is my body ever sore today.  Even my fingers hurt.  It has been almost eight months since I swung a golf club.  My score was okay-there were some very good shots and some not so good ones.  Hitting balls on the range before we started might have helped.

We had a great day yesterday.  The weather was amazing!!

We were on the 18th hole before I remembered to take a picture.  This is looking at the clubhouse.  We golfed at Copetown Woods-very nice course just outside of Ancaster.

Dad taught Beth and I to golf when we were young-I was 8 and Beth was 6.  Now you know who the older sister is.  :)  Beth has always been a better golfer than me.  I gave up the game in my teens and picked it up again in my early twenties.  It doesn't bother me (as much) now to be beaten by her.

Mom loves it when we take Dad golfing.  It gives her five hours of peace and quiet.

This is a look down the 18th fairway.  I should have thought about the pictures earlier in the day when the sun was shining.

Late Thursday afternoon a shipment came in with the brand new Noro Kids book.

I want this for me!!  It is knit in Noro Aya-the same colour that I have been using for the little vest.

Amy is knit in a new yarn called Furin-52% cotton, 17% silk, 9% viscose and 5% nylon.  We have colours 2, 10 and 11 in the store.

Thomas is knit in Chirimen.  These garments are so cute.  Not at all baby but little adult.  Think Baby Gap jeans and a pair of boots.

I am working on kits for the Frolic.  It is only a month away and I hate waiting until the last minute.  This also helps me to figure out what yarns I need to order and get them here in time.

Happy Easter to everyone.

Don't forget that we are closed on Mondays now so I will be back in the store on Tuesday.

No comments: