Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Yarn on the brain

There is a landscape company that looks after the yards in our condo complex. We need a sign on the back gate telling them not to cut the artificial grass. This is the sign I made this morning. "Please do not cut the yarn. We have artificial grass." Beth was on the floor laughing.

I have picked up the stitches around square one and am working on the garter stitch border. The pattern is very easy to follow-a great project for someone who has never knit lace before.

There is an online knitting magazine that I looked at today for the first time called Knotions. Check out the back issues-there are some great patterns. This sweater is called Siesta and is knit out of Debbie Bliss Prima. Knit from the top down meaning there is no sewing.

My Rowan sales rep was in today. The next magazine looks great and there are some new yarns that will excite everyone. I am going to sit down and start a newsletter tonight while watching hockey.

No comments: